About Medieval Realms
Medieval Realms provides you with an environment where you can build your own medieval kingdom and become part of a larger medieval world, where survival is key.
Our server runs our very own Medieval Realms plugin which you won’t find anywhere else! It keeps track of things such as; total online play time, current survival time, total survival time, personal-best survival time, and your total deaths.
Yahwho, the server owner is currently working on auto area protection and a graphical user interface to tie it all in.
What to expect on Medieval Realms
- A polite atmosphere – griefing, and offensive language will result in a lifetime server ban
- English speaking server – please use direct messages if you wish to speak in any other language
- Long days – (and long nights!). We don’t like time moving too fast! Note, if its night time and all players are in their bed then the game will automatically progress to the next morning.
- The expectation that you’re going to build something medieval. If you build something like a Nuclear Power Station or a Rocket Launch Pad be aware the admins may well remove it and without warning.
- A health bar! Yes, this is a survival server.
- Bears, wolves, dear, bores, chickens, cows, and pigs!
- And finally, when you create a new kingdom or building expect a path to eventually follow; these paths help players explore your medieval world!
What not to expect on Medieval Realms
- Full creative mode
- Fly mode
- Unlimited blocks
- Modern day items